Bylaws › SECTION VII
1. Auxiliaries of the Republican State Central Committee shall be such bodies and organizations as are recognized by the State Executive Board and the State Central Committee.
2. By April 1 of each odd numbered year, auxiliaries shall submit their constitution and bylaws to the Executive Board for approval. If any auxiliary fails to submit its constitution and bylaws to the Executive Committee by that date, it representation on behalf of the Executive Board shall lapse and it shall no longer be a recognized auxiliary.
3. Any new auxiliary when accepted shall be entitled to a voting member on the State Executive Committee without formal amendment of the bylaws.
4. An auxiliary shall cease to be affiliated if the organization is dissolved, withdraws from affiliation, or is no longer recognized by the State Central Committee and the State Executive Board.
5. The State Executive Board and the State Central Committee shall have general supervisory authority over all auxiliaries.
6. Until further change the recognized auxiliaries of the State Central Committee are as follows:
A. South Dakota Women's Federation
B. South Dakota Teen Age Republican Federation
C. South Dakota College Republican Federation
D. South Dakota Young Republican Federation